DIRECTOR OF BRAND MARKETING
Daphne Wilde is seeking a creative and results-oriented Director of Brand Marketing to oversee integrated marketing efforts across the business. This role will set and oversee marketing strategies for customer acquisition via paid and organic channels, including social, email, search, affiliate, influencer, content and out-of-home. We are seeking an experienced candidate to help set an integrated marketing strategy that is brand-led, customer-centric and data-driven. This role will be responsible for the development and performance of marketing campaigns across the complete marketing mix.
• Lead the development and implementation of marketing strategy across multiple channels (including e-mail, paid, affiliate and influencer); and define consumer segmentation strategies in order to enable targeted, productive and efficient marketing
• Manage external digital marketing consultant and work cross-functionally with her on the brand's voice and marketing objectives.
• Track and report business KPIs and growth objectives weekly and monthly
• Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
• Define, analyze and validate key metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of different initiatives
• A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of related experience
• Project management experience, ensuring timelines and deliverables are met
• Experience with SEO/SEM and Paid Social
• Strong understanding of performance marketing KPIS including CAC, CPA and ROAS
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and proficient in G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Drive)
• Experience with Google Analytics and Shopify
• Must be flexible, hands-on and enjoy working in a highly creative and entrepreneurial environment
• Must have strong awareness of fashion and industry trends and an ability to bring forward ideas to the table
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual & strategic thinker
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Brand Marketing” in the subject line. Daphne Wilde is based in New York but this role is also open to candidates who would prefer to work remotely.